Avoid long lines, register online!
Onsite registration at Grady High School Stadium begins at 7:30am June 15, 2013
(1) FREE 30-Hr Drivers Education Course for any new driver of any age. Start earning your drivers license with just one call! Our online Georgia Drivers Education Course is approved by the Georgia Department of Driver Services.
Ever wonder how firefighters stay in such great shape? Firefighter Fitness is a total body workout program designed, taught, and used by real firemen to help you torch calories and extinguish fat!
Chefs of 2013
5 Seasons Chef Dave Larkworthy
“I believe fresh, natural food tastes better. I believe in supporting our local organic farmers and those practicing sustainable agriculture. I believe balance in life, nature and food is difficult and worth the effort. I like to pay homage to the great dishes and styles of cooking that have evolved since the beginning of time and put our own little spin on them. I want the 5 Seasons to be a positive force in the lives of the people who become involved with it and improve their lives as a result.” - Chef Dave Larkworthy
- 7:30 am – 8:15am Family Fun 1 mile Registration
- 7:30 am – 8:15am 5k Registration
- 8:15am – Warm Up Session
- 8:35am – 1 Mile Sprint
- 8:35am – 5k
- 9:00am – 2:00pm Kids Zone Air inflatables
- 9:00am – 2:00pm Children’s Sports Challenges@ Grady Stadium(Elementary, Middle & High School Students)
- 9:30am – 2pm Dartfish Sports Movement Obeservations (Limited-First come first serve)
- 9:00am – 2:00pm Firemen’s Challenge- Do you have what it takes to complete the obstacle course?
- Raindate: Sunday, June 16
- 10 am – 1:00pm Cooking Demos with Featured Chefs at Grady Stadium and Cafeteria
- 12:30pm – 2:00pm Nutritional Seminars
- 9:00pm – 2:00pm Stage Exercise Challenges and Group Fitness Extravaganza
- 2:00pm Fit Family Awards For Top Performing Families(participation, performance, courage….and more!!!)
9am-3pm Vendors, Booths, Seminars, Clinics